Makina Yedek Parça Fason CNC İşleme - Yüksel CNC COMPANY
INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This Clarification Text has been prepared by the Makina Yedek Parça Fason CNC İşleme - Yüksel CNC Compnay (“”Company”) in order to provide clarification regarding the processing of personal data by the Company within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”).
Detailed information about personal data within the scope of this Information Text can be found in the Machinery Spare Part Contract CNC Processing - Yüksel CNC Company Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, which can be accessed at [www.yukselcnc.com]
- a) Methods and Legal Reasons for Obtaining Personal Data
Personal ailments, electronic or physical applications are collected. For the legal reasons specified in this Clarification Text, the care can be processed and shared within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in the 5th and 6th classes of the Law without personal protection.
- b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Planning and execution of the activities required for the recommendation and promotion of personal diseases, the personal data processing conditions specified in the 5th and 6th classes of the Law, the taste of the people related to the products and people offered by the Company, the usage section and the selection of the relevant people according to the section, Construction of existing units by business units and expansion of relevant business departments in order for relevant people to benefit from products and services, construction of necessary fighters by relevant business units for the realization of commercial units provided by the Company and separation of related work pieces, planning of commercial and or business parts of the Company and execution, and ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the Company and the relevant persons who have a business relationship with the Company.
- c) Parties to which Personal Data May Be Shared and Purposes of Sharing
Planning and executing the activities necessary to customize and promote the products and services offered by the Company according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, Carrying out the necessary work by the business units and carrying out the relevant business processes in order to benefit the relevant people from the products and services offered by the Company, Carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units to realize the commercial activities carried out by the Company and carrying out the related business processes, With the Company's business partners and suppliers, legally authorized institutions and organizations, and legally authorized private legal entities, for the purposes of planning and execution of business strategies and ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the Company and relevant persons in business relations with the Company. can be shared.
- d) Rights of Data Owners and Exercise of These Rights
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights stated below to the Company through the methods specified under the heading Exercising Rights by Data Owners, your requests will be evaluated and concluded by our Company as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days.
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights as a personal data owner
- Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it has been processed incorrectly or incompletely, and requesting that the action taken in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring processing no longer exist, even though it has been processed in accordance with the law and other relevant legal provisions, and requesting that the action taken in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the person by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- Request compensation for damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
- The second paragraph of Article 28 of the Law lists the situations in which data owners do not have the right to request, and in this context;
- Processing personal data is necessary for the prevention of crime or criminal investigation,
- Processing of personal data made public by the relevant person,
- Processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of auditing or regulatory duties and disciplinary investigation or prosecution by public institutions and organizations and professional organizations that are public institutions, based on the authority granted by the law,
- In cases where personal data processing is necessary to protect the economic and financial interests of the State regarding budget, tax and financial issues, the above-mentioned rights regarding data cannot be exercised.
- According to paragraph 1 of Article 28 of the Law, in the following cases, since the data will be outside the scope of the Law, the requests of data owners will not be processed in terms of these data:
- Processing of personal data by natural persons within the scope of activities related to themselves or their family members living in the same residence, provided that they are not given to third parties and obligations regarding data security are complied with.
- Processing of personal data for purposes such as research, planning and statistics by anonymizing them with official statistics.
- Processing of personal data for artistic, historical, literary or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that it does not violate national defence, national security, public security, public order, economic security, privacy of private life or personal rights or constitute a crime.
- Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities carried out by public institutions and organizations authorized by law to ensure national defence, national security, public safety, public order or economic security.
- Processing of personal data by judicial authorities or enforcement authorities regarding investigation, prosecution, trial or enforcement proceedings.
Exercise of Rights by Data Owners
- To exercise the above-mentioned rights, data owners will be able to use the "Form for Applications to be Made by the Personal Data Owner to the Data Controller" at the link [www.yukselcnc.com].
- Applications will be made by one of the following methods, along with documents that will identify the relevant data owner:
- Filling out the form and sending the signed copy by hand, through a notary or by registered letter to the address [………………………………………………………..-Turkey],
- Signing the form with the secure electronic signature issued within the scope of the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 and sending it via registered e-mail to [……………………..@hs02].kep.tr,
- Following a method prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- The Company responds to data owners who wish to exercise their rights within the limits set forth in the Law, within a maximum of thirty (30) days, as stipulated in the Law. In order for third parties to request an application on behalf of personal data owners, the data owner must have a special power of attorney issued through a notary on behalf of the person making the application.
- Although data owner applications are processed free of charge as a rule, charges may be made based on the fee schedule prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- The Company may request information from the relevant person in order to determine whether the applicant is the personal data owner or not, and may ask questions to the personal data owner regarding his/her application in order to clarify the issues stated in the application.